These are DX Commander’s extra large version of the EzyClamps, made in the UK by HCL, they are by far the best clamp we have discovered for use with telescopic poles. They won’t crack the pole and can be tightened fully.
75mm Diameter EzyClamp – HEX
These are the EXTRA LARGE version of the EzyClamp that are supplied with some of the larger diameter poles we supply (12.4m and 18m)
These go UP to 75mm in diameter.
- For 12.4m poles you require 2 of these
- For 18m poles you need 4 of these
You will also need some of the 50mm clamps, as here
Place these at the bottom of each telescoping section and place the plate either on top, or below. It doesn’t matter.
- Screw Type – 8mm Hex
- Max Torque – 2.0Nm
- Band Width – 12.7mm – 0.50inch
- Operating Temperature – Max Long term Temp 125°C (255°F) – Occasional Peak Temp 150°C (302°F)
- PA66 (Nylon 6.6.)
- Specifications RoHS compliant
- No Hazardous Goods
- Flammability PA66 (Nylon 6.6.) UL 94 V-2
- Minimum Tensile Strength 359lbs/163kg/1600N
- Continuous Load 20lbs/9.1kg/89N