Supplied with all DX Commander Kits to ensure telescopic poles do not telescope down under pressure (not Expedition Kits, that kit uses Wing Nuts).
These go UP to 50mm in diameter.
- For 12m poles you will need 8 of these AND 2 x 75mm straps
- For 18m poles you will need 8 of these AND 4 x 75mm straps
See listing here.
Place these at the bottom of each telescoping section and place the plate either on top, or below. It doesn’t matter.
Ideal numbers you will need per kit (there ARE supplied anyway)
12 for 18m Signature Nebula
10 for 12.4m Signature
8 for Classic
4 for Rapide
(For Expedition, you need the Wing version of this unless you want to carry tools)
- Screw Type – 8mm Hex
- Max Torque – 2.0Nm
- Band Width – 12.7mm – 0.50inch
- Operating Temperature – Max Long term Temp 125°C (255°F) – Occasional Peak Temp 150°C (302°F)
- PA66 (Nylon 6.6.)
- Specifications RoHS compliant
- No Hazardous Goods
- Flammability PA66 (Nylon 6.6.) UL 94 V-2
- Minimum Tensile Strength 359lbs/163kg/1600N
- Continuous Load 20lbs/9.1kg/89N